Apart from white snowy winters, Syracuse, NY is also famous for its elite basketball team and a premier athletic record. This is because the city provides a very convenient and affordable life to its citizens so much that you can easily snap out time for extra activities that eventually help you in achieving growth in your hobbies as well unlike the big cities where you hardly get time for yourself.
With a job prediction growth of 21.3% for the upcoming 10 years, this city is seeing quite an influx of people from all across the United States. The city’s redevelopment efforts are paying off and the population that was once on a consistent decline has started to rise again.
If you are relocating to Syracuse or moving elsewhere from this city and you are looking for the best way to ship a car to or from Syracuse, NY; using services from a reliable car shipping company is the best choice you can make. Ship a Car, Inc. not just provides doorstep pick-up and delivery for your vehicle but also provides you 24×7 tracking regarding the whereabouts of your vehicle. This is important for your peace of mind. Also, their pricing is transparent and they provide insurance cover for in-transit damages that can happen due to unforeseen events.
Why move to Syracuse?
Let us look at the top 5 reasons that make Syracuse, NY as an attractive choice for anyone looking to make a move:
1. The cost of living is low:
- Although taxes are a bit high, homeownership is very affordable that balances out everything else.
- The city does not face any environmental threats and hence, the insurance rates are priced quite fairly.
2. No struggle with the traffic:
- You can reach any corner of the city by driving for less than 20 minutes.
- Most people commute to work by walking down the blocks.
3. The city gives a college town vibe with its education infrastructure:
- Many state and private-run schools and colleges provide an excellent educational base for the students of this city.
- Syracuse University is also well known for its athletic programs with especial excellence in the game of basketball.
4. You can get time to pursue your hobbies, passion, and sports:
- If your big city life never allowed saving time for yourself, you can do it here.
- Less time is spent in daily commuting and more is spent in professing the hobbies that we have always wanted to.
5. Upward trending job market:
- If you are working in education, medicine, or engineering sectors then you can get ample job opportunities here.
- This is also the right place to set up your start-up business if an idea has been lingering in your head especially in the tech sector.
Apart from this, you can enjoy many weekend getaways with your family at a driving distance from the city. You can reach NYV in 4 hours to get some big city vibe, to the wine country in one hour, and Niagara Falls in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The Wegmans grocery store and farmer’s market are full of good produce. The surroundings of the city provide a lovely atmosphere for nature lovers. Overall life in this city of Syracuse, NY can help you in living a slow yet fulfilling life.