Is your skin lacking radiance power, shine, and freshness? Worry no more, New York mesotherapy and cosmetics provide your skin with nutrients through mesolifting, which aims to eliminate problem areas in your body such as excess weight, cellulite, body contouring, face, and neck rejuvenation. It is administered through various highly effective and completely painless injections via FDA-approved medicine, vitamin, minerals, enzymes, and cross-linked hyaluronic acid to repair your needy skin. Below is everything you need to know about mesolifting.
- The skin has lost its vitality and brightness
- The skin has wrinkles and sagging problems
- Tired looking skin and skin damaged due to smoking
- The skin is damaged due to sun exposure, and to minimize the harmful effects of the sun
- Want to get rid of acne scars and minimize skin spots
The following group of people cannot undergo mesotherapy treatment;
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Unregulated diabetes patients
- Those with vascular congestions and history of paralysis
- Patients with cancer and blood coagulation disorders
- Those with a skin infection and vascular diseases
- Those allergic to the substance to be used in the procedure
Mesolifting treats skin conditions such as skin spots, acne scars, sun spots, fistula, birth cracks, birthmarks, and cracks during weight gain and shingles. Mesotherapy is also used to relieve short-term and long-term painful diseases such as menstrual cramps, migraines, fibromyalgia, neuralgia, and gout.
Type of body areas treated, procedure, and benefits
- Face and skin mesotherapy
A small amount of hyaluronic acid is injected directly into the middle and first layer of your skin to protect the skin’s elastic tissue. Your physician determines the number of sessions you need depending on your need and possible complications.
- The skin acquires a vibrant, bright, and healthy appearance from dull, pale, and old-looking skin.
- It eliminates skin problems such as swelling, dissolves locally stored fat, and removes orange-looking cellulite on the skin.
- It eliminates wrinkles caused by aging and excessive facial expressions.
- It removes scars, cracks, and stains on the skin surfaces.
- It corrects inequality in skin color.
- Hair mesotherapy
It is a procedure that enables hair regeneration without the use of surgical methods. It helps treat hair problems such as alopecia, hair loss, dandruff, baldness, and excessive hair loss. Nutrients, some minerals, and vitamins are injected into the scalp to accelerate hair cell metabolism, eliminate scalp infection, and increase blood circulation in the scalp.
- Reduces hair loss, stimulate hair growth and reproduction
- Accelerate the growth of new hair follicles and prevent hair-splitting
- Accelerate blood circulation and growth of new hair follicles on the scalp
- Reduces dandruff and repair damaged scalp
- Regional fat mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is used to eliminate fat in the arms, leg, waist, and abdominal area. Permanent results are achieved by combining exercise and diet to dissolve the fat tissues in the subcutaneous tissues.
Consult a mesolifting specialist today
Mesotherapy is a method that can be applied both to the skin and hair to regenerate and make your skin younger by tightening the effect. Book an appointment with Dr. Lionel of Liondale Medical and get your youthful skin back while eliminating excessive hair loss and hair dandruff.