Laser is a revolutionary technology that is used in the treatment of a lot of medical conditions, not only that, it also has many aesthetic uses and is employed in conducting several aesthetic procedures. Robert Andrews Laser and Medical Aesthetics can be used in different procedures and can help you in achieving your “dream look”.
Let’s have a deeper look at this versatile technology used in the medical industry.
What Is a Laser?
“Laser” is actually an acronym that stands for “light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation”, this technology uses a device that uses optical amplification and emits light to achieve the desired results.
What Can It Help With?
It is used in the course of treatment of many conditions. Let’s have a look:
- Fine lines and wrinkles- No matter what your lifestyle is, fine lines and wrinkles are something which you are bound to get with growing age. For many women, these signs of aging are unwanted and they want to revert the effects. Many dermatology experts use this technology to erase fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hair removal- Getting the unwanted body hair waxed or shaved can be troublesome for a lot of people, and even painful. With laser treatment, the hair can be permanently removed without any hassle.
- Spots on the skin- Many people have red and brown colored spots on their body that they might want to get removed, laser technology is successful at achieving this.
- Spider veins- Some small veins get damaged due to various reasons and have a tendency to show on the surface of the skin. These are not generally painful and don’t do any harm to the health but many find it aesthetically unpleasing and want to get them treated, dermatologists use laser technology to cure them.
- Skin tags- Skin tags are small growths on your skin that look like a raised mole. These are non-cancerous and don’t often require treatment if you look at it from a health perspective, but many people like to get them removed due to aesthetic reasons and a laser is used for their removal.
- Skin laxity- This is again a condition that is inevitable and comes naturally with age. Factors like genetics, lifestyle, diet, stress, etc. can delay them, but it is something that everybody has to face sooner or later. Many people embrace it, and many want to get rid of it, laser technology is used to help the latter kind of people.