How to Find the Best Tobacco E-Liquid

The best tobacco e-liquid is one that tastes like actual tobacco and not a burning skunk. If your e-cig tastes more like a campfire than a real cigarette, you can bet it’s because of the juice you’re using. The problem with most tobacco flavored juices is they are too sweet for actual cigarettes. This article will help anyone new to the e-cig world choose the right liquid for themselves.

To understand how to find the best tobacco flavored e-liquid, you need to know what makes a good one and why some bad juices overpower your cigarette with sweetness. Tobacco is naturally very sweet, but it can turn bitter and acidic if burned too quickly or without enough heat. You can use some techniques to find the best tobacco e-liquid, but first, let’s go over what makes up e juice.

E Juice Ingredients

There are four basic ingredients in just about every e juice on the market today, PG (propylene glycol), VG (vegetable glycerin), nicotine, and flavoring. A good quality e juice comprises at least 80% PG, while the remaining 20% consists of VG and flavorings. E juices made with too much VG generally create more vapor when exhaled but don’t carry flavor as well.

The Flavors in E Juice

When it comes to the actual flavors used in e-cigs, it’s all about trial and error. There are hundreds of different flavors out there, so you’re going to have to figure out what works for you. Most companies mix their e juices on-site to customize each flavor according to how many puffs it takes the customer to vape the whole bottle.

If you don’t know where to start looking for the best tobacco flavored e juice, you can start by asking around at your local vape shop. They should be able to direct you to some of their most popular flavors and brands. If you’re not sure where to get started, consider using the recipe on this site for making your own e juice :

DIY E Juice

Making your own e juice is another option. You can choose whatever flavors you like and simply mix them together at the proper ratios to create exactly what you’re looking for. While it takes time to learn how to make your own, It’s a little easier than most people think. If you want to try your hand at making your own tobacco flavored e juice, we have a simple recipe you can follow:

DIY Tobacco E-Liquid Recipe

Mix 50% PG and 50% VG base liquids in the ratio of 1:1. Add food-grade flavoring to taste- Start with 4-5 drops per 10ml of finished e-liquid. Lastly, add your choice of nicotine (if using).

Now that you know how to find the best tobacco e-liquid , all you need is a quality e-cig and some of your favorite flavors. Good luck on your search, and as always, if you still have questions about anything related to choosing the right e juice or getting started with vaping, leave us a comment!